- Allotment Rules and Regulations
- Andover Town Council Business Plan
- Anti Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Capability Policy
- Complaints Procedure & Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Disciplinary Policy
- Employee/Councillor Protocol
- Equality Policy
- Financial Regulations
- Financial Reserves Policy
- Flexible Working Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Grievance Procedure
- Health and Safety Policy
- Maternity Leave and Pay Policy
- Office and Customer Policy
- Out of Hours Policy for Response to Allotment Issues
- Pay Policy
- Pension Policy
- Planning Policy
- Safeguarding policy
- Sickness and Absence Management Policy
- Standing Orders
Complaints Procedure & Policy
Complaint procedures are an important part of nearly every commercial or public service organisation. This is because through dealing with and responding to complaints or instances of poor performance or delivery of service an organisation sees its faults and has the opportunity to address and improve them.
A complaint is…….
“An expression of dissatisfaction about the Council’s action or lack of action or about the standard of a service, whether the action taken or the service was provided by the Council itself or a body acting on behalf of the Council”.
A COMPLAINT IS NOT AN INITIAL REQUEST FOR SERVICE.